$10 Forge Mark put on the forum

If you look carefully, you'll see Mark is reflected in his balls. No mean feat, that! :D

Damn, I see I can take a morning off anymore. Spend a few hours away and youre talikng about my balls :). You guys are a bunch of knuts.

Mark: It just proves it about Dan that he is Red, Gay and proud of it. Like he really covered his eyes. He probably has it bookmarked, the little wiener whacker. :eek: :eek:

indian george said:
the longest I have had a relationship, 8 years May. Both my marriages do not add up to that. :eek: ;)

I wonder why :confused: :D :D we'er going on 29 years
good cover right IG :rolleyes: :D :D

Shame on you both with this gay-bashing! ;)

God is going to punish you and in your next lives both will find yourselves walking the streets of Provincetown in comfortable shoes! :eek: Hopefully not hand in hand!!! Wait! Maybe that would be poetic justice!!!! :D

Butchy George, what a thought. I wonder if you'd still have hair on yer back???? :barf:

fitzo said:
Shame on you both with this gay-bashing! ;)

God is going to punish you and in your next lives both will find yourselves walking the streets of Provincetown in comfortable shoes! :eek:
Fatzo!!! Is that the voice of experience talking???? Did you feet get sore wearing them Hi-heels and fishnets on the combstone streets down there???? :p :p

Never been to Provincetown, IG, but I made a pilgrimage to Key West!! Too hot for fishnets, I croozed in me thong! :barf: :D

The swithy guys in the leather-and-stud shoppe thought the big biker with all the tattoos wath jutht great!!! :eek: (that parts true, but nanc wouldn't lemme go in alone!) :( ;)

OH MY GOD!!! I JUST HAD A VISUALLY. :eek: :eek:
All I could see was red hair hang all out of it. Did you shave before you put the thong on and your back tooo???? If you have a pic I am sure Dan would like to see it. :D :D

IG, I think for the most part people of Irish descent aren't quite as hirsute as you swarthy types of southern European heritage. I have no need for a longhandle razor so I can keep the backhair pruned from pushing up a ponytail! ;)

pluth, why shave when one can waxth????? :rolleyes:

I was just thinking about that, Mark! This started out as a thread about a hair dryer! :D

Great fun for a dismal, rainy day, though now I gotta go to the marine supply for some epoxy for Sando's test. :)

Guyth, it'th been fun, but I jutht gotto go! Toodlesth! :D

Mark Williams said:
Give us our own private romper room and look what we do with it :)
This is the most fun I have had with my clothes on in a long time. :D :D Come to think of it with them off TOO. :( :( HEHEHE!!!!!

indian george said:
This is the most fun I have had with my clothes on in a long time. :D :D Come to think of it with them off TOO. :( :( HEHEHE!!!!!

Do you mean you don't cruise the 'net naked like I do? I HATE typing with clothes on..... ;) :D

fitzo said:
Do you mean you don't cruise the 'net naked like I do? I HATE typing with clothes on..... ;) :D
I am trying to quit. Talking about quiting how are you two doing?????

How many days has it been since January 1? (Heck, I don't even know the date! Retirement GOOD! I THINK it's Thursday??)

It's going pretty good, IG. Not a puff yet! Still get the craving several times a day but it passes quickly.

Thanks for asking, bro! :)

PS...Nancy is getting pretty used to staying in the closet and is no longer screaming near as much.... ;) :D

you know I color my hair just for IG it's turned him on so much he's after all the guys now. but he does better with the clothes on..or in the dark . :eek: :D

talk about a VISUAL :eek: :p :p

Back