• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

10 inch Grizzly Wheel

Wheel is sold. Thanks for looking.

I purchased the following wheel from Grizzly months ago. It was never used. I did place a piece of electrical tape around the middle (when I first got it) to help with tracking, becuase so many here recommended that.

I had planned on building a second grinder, but I have never gotten around to it.

The Wheel:

http://grizzly.com/products/10-Aluminum-Rubber-Wheel-For-G1015/G9242

Pics of mine:

4498446395_5599dbd0dc_b.jpg

4499082060_60392482f8_b.jpg

I paid $64.95 plus tax and shipping, the total was $82 or $83 to my door, how about $60 and free shipping CONUS.

Last edited:
I have added bearings to 2 of these and they work great. BTW, I think you would be better off to hump up your tracking wheel and drive wheel and leave the contact wheel flat.

Hellgap, like mark said, it is a balancing mechanism... thanks Mark. The wheel is exactly as I received it, minus the electrical tape.

ib2v4u, it is a solid wheel, maybe not as pretty as others, but rock solid.

The wheel is sold, thanks for looking.

John Landi

as Jim said , for better tracking , the tape goes on the tracking wheel not the grinding wheel . The purpose is to create a crown on the tracking wheel .

Back