• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

10 Knives to go (CLOSED) Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-- CLOSED, Thanks! --

Price listed are in CAN$, +$10 shipping in Canada with tracking, PayPal gift or add 3%. Feel free to ask for additional photos.

And thanks to johneh who taught me how to use EMT. Now, paying via EMT is welcome.

To share the joy that all parcels have finally been delivered,
there would be a
10% off on all knives posted here.
And then this thread will be closed at the end of day on 20 Aug.
Grabs yours now.

10.png

01 - Boker Plus Burnley Kwaiken Titanium Flipper
Great flipper, model #01BO295 AUS-8 blade, never used.
[video]https://youtu.be/4ul9f__YAuk[/video]

02 - Viper Keeper
D2 stonewashed blade, green micarta handle. Got it from a trade. Knife in excellent condition.

03 - Spyderco Brad Southard [Sold to Spyderco Nut]
Very comfy flipper, good action, never used.

04 - Benchmade mini-Onslaught (2012 Shot Show limited edition) [Sold to Tony50]
Never used. #260 of 500. Stonewashed blade, very beautiful contoured carbon fiber scale, blue anodized spacer.

05 - WilkinsGRIP mini Griptilian [Sold to oliverkardos]
Never used. Will ship with the original black handle and pocket clip. Titanium WilkinsGRIP has blue Fire Anodized finish originally. Which has been taken down and replaced with an Oxi-Finish, light bronze color, and red back spacer. The knife itself is BM 555HG with 154CM sheepfoot blade.

06 - Kershaw Skyline [Sold to Twinster67]
Black blade with tan handle. Never used. Light and flip very well.

07 - Fantoni HB02
Italian made CPM-S30V 3.2” blade, G-10 handle. William W. Harsey design. Very high quality production knife.

08 - CRKT Swindle (Grooved handle)
Never used. Marked “First Production” on the blade.

09 - Spyderco Sprint Delica SuperBlue [Sold to johneh]
Never used. SuperBlue laminated blade. Grey handle.

10 - Shosui Takeda Bichu-no-Kami 3.5” [Sold to pj551016]
Traditional Japanese utility friction folding knife. Hand forged Aogami Super Steel (AS) blade. Integral Brass handle with rock like pattern on it. Come with a leather pouch.
More info -->
http://forthenrycustomknives.com/product/takeda-bichu-kami-6/

Last edited:
Is EMT is payment option for Canadian buyers? If so, I'll take the Spyderco Sprint Delica SuperBlue.

Last edited:
Seems like there is a delay in CanadaPost.

13 Aug - I have contacted them and received a service ticket number. On tomorrow, I will go to the Shopper Drug Mart where I sent the parcels and check with them to see what is going on. Hopefully I will get you some good news. Sorry about the delay.

14 Aug - Talked to the manager there, she assured me that all the parcels would be picked up every day 9am or 5pm. And she checks everyday. It is likely that the pickup guy had skipped the scan. Which might be the case as all four parcels I have sent that day haven't got any tracking status updated. Since I have already got the service ticket number, she said the best I could do now is to wait for a few days. I hate that happened. But for sure I will follow through this.

17 Aug - Look like they have really skipped the pick up tracking update, as one of the parcel has reached Edmonton and should be delivered on tomorrow. Hopefully more update will be popping up in a couple of days. In fact, later the day, another one has shown status updated. And another piece has successfully delivered to USA. I believe all parcels I have sent are now moving to their destination.

18 Aug - Finally, all parcels have backed on track. All have been delivered. None missing, just delayed.

Turn out all parcels have been delivered with somewhat 1 week delay, and zero tracking in between.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back