10 PM let's chat!!

Well, I'm here but I'm having a hard time on BF tonight. It is very slow.

I've got a couple of pics to post though and I'll get them up in a few minutes :D:D

Well...Eric....I think the president's words may have had a sobering effect on people today.If it's just you and me show "em to me.

Viking,
Agreed. I also believe the forums were down right at 10 PM so many of them are over on the "Chat" on the Swamp Rat website forum.

Here's the first pic :D:D

I had a chance to handle this one this weekend for the first time and all I can say is "wicked" Next to a HR for Comparison
WarHawk_and_HR_2.JPG

I guess the War Hawk is apropriate for the current world situation....
the HR is still one of my favorite utility knives around the kitchen........I know its a tough guy in any situation,but I seem to find a ton of cutting chores in the kichen ,ecspecially since I stripped my HR bare.

Viking,
I agree about the HR. Mine was up for any situation :D:D

It can handle itself very well. I bet that looks great without the coating :D:D

I kept the flats with the ...unfinished?? stripped off look....and used some fine grit to polish the bevel.Looks nice and slices great.....less friction from the crincle coat.

That sounds pretty sweet. Bet it works like a dream in the kitchen :D

Here's one more pic, just about the same as the other but not quite :D
WarHawk_and_HR.JPG

I've sliced everything from carrots to venison with this guy as is and can say its done all jobs admirabley?(sorry if my spelling is bad......drunk..no work tomorrow)Always ghave beeen able to maintaine the edge with a few swipes on a ceramic stick....right back to a razor edge...SR101 is great stuff....got to love the heat treat!!

Cerberus,
Gundy was over on Rat Chat for a while but had to sign off. :D

We don't have a definite price on this one yet but as soon as I have more specifics I'll post them for you. Hopefully that will be soon :D:D

Originally posted by Bravado
That hawk is awesome! Any word on a release date yet?

No release date info available yet. Glad you guys like it though. Wait until you get it in your hands :D:D

Back