• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

1000th Post Giveaway

I'm totally shocked that I won. Thank you so much for the contest, Michael. It's very generous of you.

Congrat's PG5768 cuz you are the WINNER!!! And Thank's for the Contest Michael, This was Fun !

I had # 216 and it turned out to be #575...... wow, it doesn't get much closer than that (yeah right)!!! Kidding.

Congratulations PG5768..from what I can see, you are very luck indeed and thank you very much Mr. Morris for letting all of us take a stab (pun intended) at one of your creations..I bow to you sir!

Bpman

Congrats PG5758! I hope this makes up for looking exactly like Bill Murray. :D

Thanks Marcelo. He's actually better looking than I am, that's why I use his pic. :D

Congrat's PG5768 cuz you are the WINNER!!! And Thank's for the Contest Michael, This was Fun !

Thanks Snake Dr.

Congrat's PG5768

Thank you SA. You helped give me my start. :thumbup:

I had # 216 and it turned out to be #575...... wow, it doesn't get much closer than that (yeah right)!!! Kidding.

Congratulations PG5768..from what I can see, you are very lucky indeed and thank you very much Mr. Morris for letting all of us take a stab (pun intended) at one of your creations..I bow to you sir!

Bpman

Thanks bpman, lucky I didn't over think my guess. :D

teacher39......did you notice that at 9:13 pm you made the 193rd post picking number 391? A day late though!

Congrats to the winner. Sucks to be us losers. But hey, the more chances you HAVE the better chance you have to win!

Congrats to the winner. Sucks to be us losers. But hey, the more chances you HAVE the better chance you have to win!

Thanks, I think, go mike. Seeing a forum member from Indiana always reminds me of one of my favorite user ids "Hoosierdaddy". :D

Back