• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

1095 hunter,contoured handle,Wicked Hamon

Heres a project Ive been working on for a couple of weeks, Its 1095, long clip unsharpened, and a very nice contoured handle. I believe the wood is tulip wood, It was given to me by WIll Leavitt, and its very beautiful and extremely hard!!! This stuff was hard to work with files. The hamon on this one is also different from what Ive been doing. It was quenched without clay and was not etched, but it shows up very well and looks amazing. Stainless hardware, overall length is 10 1/4 inches, blade width is 1 1/2 inches, blade length is 4 3/4 from top of guard to the tip of the knife, handle is 5 1/2 inches from the top of the guard to the bottom of the handle, thickness of the blade is a little over 3/16ths. This knife has had a lot of work go into it over the last 3 weeks. Price is 150.00 shipping included,without sheath, I can make a sheath for it for 25.00 if you would like. Someone will be pleased with this one, I know the price is alittle more than Ive been asking but I have atleast 15 hours into this blade, shes a beauty, Thank you all and Godbless,Charlie. My phone number is 256 215 7212 if you would like to talk about her, again thank you all.

Attachments

• new kinfer 009.jpg
    new kinfer 009.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 189
  • new kinfer 007.jpg
    new kinfer 007.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 125
  • new kinfer 022.JPG
    new kinfer 022.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 135
  • new kinfer 012.jpg
    new kinfer 012.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 91
  • new kinfer 023.JPG
    new kinfer 023.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 130
Charlie - that is a SWEET piece. A great hamon and a very unique handle treatment. You're right - someone will be very pleased with that one. Keep up the great work. :thumbup:

Take care and God Bless.

Back