• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

1095 Warncliff Neck Knives

This is the first of a group that are a carry over form a weekend show. Tried to get here before Gerry Drew, but he got one posted first. These are stock removal from 3/32" flat stock. All edge quenched and flat ground with a belt finish. The pins are brass, as is the lanyard tube. All are about 4 1/2" oal with 2" blades. All the micarta handles come with a kydex sheath and the wood handles come with leather. From the top:
Ivory linen micartaSOLD
Black linen micarta
Teak
Purple woodSOLD
Ivory linen micarta
Black linen micarta
Price: $50.00 includes shipping CONUS. PayPal (ruger315@charter.net), check or money order.
KNIFES159.jpg

KNIFES160.jpg

Last edited:
I was able to handle these at the show in Asheville this week-end. Rick's usual quality at a great price. (He might have sold more than I did at the show but I won the race to get one posted on Blade Forums. Snooze and lose Rick)

If still available, I'll take the top ivory micarta and the purple wood. I'll paypal you on my next break. Thanks.

Thanks, really like the geometry of the first one, the pretty one is for my wife. Paypal sent.

I have been a bit slow getting back, sorry I distract easily :eek:
Recieved these some time ago. They are cute in a very wicked way. My wife loves hers and it fits in her wallet. I use mine necker style, it is light hides easy, so you don't even know it's there and man is the edge and point wicked. Did I say they were wicked?

Back