111 H2O folder

Does anyone else carry one of these? I bought one last year and a friend of mine liked it, so I gave it to him. Well I went a while without it and just ordered another one today since the friend didn't want to part with the first one in a trade. I like it for what it is; rust resistant and a wide blade.

I had one for a little while but also gave mine away to a buddy of mine who didn't have an "expensive" folder like the ones I carry. It was a great knife when I had it. I like the size of the blade, the shape, and of course the N680. I never got to find out the hard way if it's as salt resistant as it says but I suppose it should hold up.

I did have to make a few slight modification while I had it. I swapped the slippery thumb studs that initially came with it for an extra set I had from a BM 551 I didn't use anymore. I also sanded the area of the handle scale underneath the pocket clip because it would snag and be difficult to get out of my pocket. Other than these two things it was a great knife.

I picked one up the other year for kayaking. It is a great folder. the only gripe I have is that the scales are so grippy that it it hard to pull out and put in to my pockets.

Back