112 back from the spa

Amazing ! Looks great. Too bad they didn’t have “no nail nick” blades.

They called me and apologized which goes a long way. But I still would rather not have the nick. Amazing the job they do on them for such a reasonable fee.

Great job BUCK!

I have a few reblades in my collection and like them because there odd. Your the first that I know of that has had there old blade returned. Even when Buck had there BG42 reblade project back in 2003 ,even if you sent in a new 112, Buck kept the blade..

I have a few reblades in my collection and like them because there odd. Your the first that I know of that has had there old blade returned. Even when Buck had there BG42 reblade project back in 2003 ,even if you sent in a new 112, Buck kept the blade..

That's what I thought. You almost never get the old blade back.

How long have you had that knife and what did you use it for that caused that much blade deterioration?

I figured it out buck is going to start sending the old blades back so you can make a necklace !
LOL Thanks for the laugh.

If anyone does make a necklace from returned blades, please please take a picture and post. :)

How long have you had that knife and what did you use it for that caused that much blade deterioration?
I’ve had it for almost a year and didn’t use it much. It was a gift from a family member that he gave me after I gifted him a leatherman pst ii.

He was a long time hunter and contractor. Said he bought it new and used the heck out of it, as is apparent in the pictures.

I know he’ll be happy to see it next time we meet. We live on opposite coasts, so it may be a year or so. I’ll likely give the 112 to one of his sons when they are older.

Back