1269!

For the first time in nearly two years I am able to view the Ka-Bar website,and what do I see?!!!
A 1271 WITHOUT serrations!! YAY!!!!!
It also comes with a kydex sheath!
Model 1269.
Huge thankyou to Ka-bar for doing this!(I have been asking for a while)
Hope to get one soon! :thumbsup:

What no Serrations to make you be excessively careful with the knife till they break on some thing that they probably shouldn't of and then being told its your fault for using a knife like a knife! :eek:

When the D2 Extreme ("Extreme" old marketing adage?) came out with no Serrations, took me time to get one but I got one as it was the had to thing to get on list. Good General Purpose Knife, not to the "Extreme" some would "Scream", but Serrations do come in handy for cutting up globs of fishing line and taking down abandoned fishing nets all thrown around the under water after a storm usually.

Mail call.

Rpvahvn.jpg

qCVr722.jpg

OH SO NICE!

Is the Swedge Sharpened?

No, but it wouldn't be difficult to bring it to sharp.

So far, the 1269 has greatly exceeded my expectations. The balance, the profile, the geometry, the fit & finish...outstanding!

Thanks, I live in an "EVIL VILE LIVE ELIV DAGGER STATE!" So I could use that one out side. A few blades I get that had sharpened swedges then not any more, so they could sell them in "EVIL DAGGER STATES!", I had the local cops try and steal it accusing me of dulling and then putting a coating over it to make it legal to carry. Never figured that statement out...a few times that happened...but they seemed annoyed their higher up told them to stop and I kept them.

Back