???

What branch of the military are caring Busse knives? Are there Busse knives that only the military can buy (not the general public)? And my last question is does jerry allow people to take a tour of the busse plant?......thx for your input...Bob

Ok, i'll take a shot at answering at least some of your questions....

It would probably be special forces type guys carrying Busses, or people in a combat zone. From what i've heard, there are severe restrictions on what military personal can cary on base.

I don't think there are Busse knives sold only to the military, as far as i know the only kind of knife that can't be sold to civilians is an automatic, and i can't see why busse would not tell us about them.... word would probably get out anyway. So i doubt it. But he may sell to them at reduced prices, and i'm sure i've heard people complaining about production schedules put back because of large military orders...

As for shop tours, i have no idea.... you'll have to wait till someone more knowledgeable than me arrives.

Ok, i'll take a shot at answering at least some of your questions....

It would probably be special forces type guys carrying Busses, or people in a combat zone. From what i've heard, there are severe restrictions on what military personal can cary on base.

I don't think there are Busse knives sold only to the military, as far as i know the only kind of knife that can't be sold to civilians is an automatic, and i can't see why busse would not tell us about them.... word would probably get out anyway. So i doubt it. But he may sell to them at reduced prices, and i'm sure i've heard people complaining about production schedules put back because of large military orders...

As for shop tours, i have no idea.... you'll have to wait till someone more knowledgeable than me arrives.

------------------
The beast we are, lest the beast we become.

The Busse representative I met at a local gunshow told me they don't do tours. They have too many (read that as Infi-nitely) secretes.
smile.gif

------------------
Hoodoo

The low, hoarse purr of the whirling stone—the light-press’d blade,
Diffusing, dropping, sideways-darting, in tiny showers of gold,
Sparkles from the wheel.

Walt Whitman

[This message has been edited by Hoodoo (edited 05-14-2000).]

Back