• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

15" Fighter. Clay Hardened, Scupted bolsters and Exhibition Ironwood.

Specs:
15" OAL
10" 1095 differentially clay hardened blade with active hamon
Nickel silver sculpted bolsters
Exhibition grade ironwood scales, bookmatched and offset for grain flow across spine.
Nickel Silver/Copper mosaic pin and Nickel silver thong hole
Gorgeous 14" custom Paul Long sheath

This knife feels great and balances very nicely. Blade was clay treated and has all kinds of action if viewed from the right angle, but I focused on the overall knife here. A below pic shows those subtle accents during construction prior to polish. The ironwood is amazing....best I have had. Bolsters were sculpted and flow nicely. I modified the spine to have positive forward grip, as I did with the handle shape.

Price: 425$ shipped. Papal Preferred.
Email: Tiktock@gmail.com

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

hamon3.jpg

5.jpg

Holy S***:eek:

That is gorgeous, why do I always spend my money and THEN find stuff like this.

Being a big Ironwood fan, I can safely say that is some of the nicest Ironwood I've seen.

*swears uncontrollably*

*regains composure*

well, that is a rather lovely bit of cutlery, isn't it?

*bounces off walls*

Dude that is awesome. Yea that Ironwood is quite lovely , can even see the golds in the browns , very nice piece Tiktok. :thumbup:

Scott, you are very lucky I am having a "poor" day or i'd have beat you to it. It has all my favorite elements, Ironwood; shiny curvaceous bolster; long blade; beautiful hamon; and a touch of copper in the pins. Bravo David! Another to add to my must have list.

Back