• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade 15080-1 & 15061-1901 Both Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonesE

Gold Member
I have two Benchmade knives for your consideration.

1. Benchmade 15080-1 Crooked River Gray G10 scales S30V Blade $155.00 PayPal G&S TYD Conus Only SOLD

Condition: Like new in the box. This knife has been residing in the box. I bought this as a project knife but never got around to it. There are no scratches or blemishes on the blade. Blade is centered in the scales. Action is smooth. Still has its factory pivot adjustment. There are no scratches or blemishes on the scales or aluminum bolsters.

2. Benchmade 15061-1901 Knifeworks Grizzly Ridge. $100.00 PayPal G&S TYD Conus Only SOLD

Condition: Very lightly used condition. This knife has been riding shotgun in the center console of my truck since I got it. I only carried it once when I forgot my knife at home. There are no scratches or blemishes on the blade. Knife has its factory edge and blade is centered in the scales. Action is smooth. The scales are in great condition with no scratches or scuffs. I have replaced the clip on the knife to a Benchmade beaver tail clip. I have the original clip and can swap it out if requested. With the beaver tail clip, it is much easer to draw the knife from the pocket.

First “I’ll take it” posted in this thread and followed by a PM or profile post gets or. Please feel free to reach out if you need any additional photos.

Last edited:
BigQuackHuna BigQuackHuna , has claimed both knives. However, he has not paid for them. Both are currently available since they have not paid for them. If you are interested in a knife please let me know. I will reach out to you. Feel free to Pm or contact me on my profile page.

JonesE

Interested in the Grizzly Ridge.

Please contact me on my profile page. I will reach out to you there since you are not a paying member.

JonesE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back