16"machete thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Money sent
Transaction ID: 8L490725CY622461E

Last edited:
Andy the cash should be in your account. Thank you sir, looking forward to getting it.

Rick Smith

What is the wait time? I'm only asking because I would be low on the list and should be PCS'ing to a new duty station in about 3 1/2 months. I'm not sure where I'm going yet.

Thanks

There is no timeline. I have no idea how long it'll take to sort these lists out. I'm currently making 30 a month minimum. A batch every other week. I can ship them APO to whereever you're stationed though!

But if you can still put me down for one, I'd be in for an OD handled 16"er. Please let me know if you can set me up, and when to send you some money if you can.

Thanks,
Bill

Ridge,
I tried to PM you but could only send an email. If you could please add me to the list?

Thank you,
Stefan

Just got the 16 incher. Definitely my favorite machete by far! All the other machetes I've burned through were too short, too thick, had crappy handles, etc etc. Andy really thought this design through and I am extremely grateful for this.

Don't waste your time on more expensive customs or cheap POS machetes. This is one of those rare tools that is both inexpensive and better than anything else you'll get your hands on.

Andy, please sign me up for the 4 for 3 deal! My request is on the 18" machete thread. And if I have to buy another four to get the deal I'd be happy to.

Last edited:
If you can still put me down for one, I'd be in for an Black handled 16". Please let me know if you can set me up, and when to send you some money if you can!LMK.Thanks

Guys if you are on the fence trying to decide what length to get - I can tell you - this 16 I just picked up is awesome. Can't wait to use it! BTW - I fondled all of the models and they would all be great! I chose the 16 to work :thumbup:

Is international shipping available on these? If so, how much would it cost?

Just got the 16 incher. Definitely my favorite machete by far! All the other machetes I've burned through were too short, too thick, had crappy handles, etc etc. Andy really thought this design through and I am extremely grateful for this.

Don't waste your time on more expensive customs or cheap POS machetes. This is one of those rare tools that is both inexpensive and better than anything else you'll get your hands on.

Andy, please sign me up for the 4 for 3 deal! My request is on the 18" machete thread. And if I have to buy another four to get the deal I'd be happy to.

Man. This made my day. Thanks bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back