"?"

HELLO? HELLO? HELLO?
(echo in here)

Where is everybody? Haven't seen a new post in over a month!

Komodo

I've lost interest in Tinives. They won't answer my email and they never show up on this forum.

I'm not about to spend $ 400 on a knife when the manufacturer has such little interest in their customers.:(

Too bad. The gold was my first Ti knive. It is very well made and I think the Ti Knives are really classy looking. A lot of folks are getting bored with the Tactical look. Time to wake up to the call guys.

Originally posted by roshi
I've lost interest in Tinives. They won't answer my email and they never show up on this forum.

I'm not about to spend $ 400 on a knife when the manufacturer has such little interest in their customers.:(

I too was ready to buy one of their knives.... but due to their lack of responsiveness I ordered a real custom :). It looks like they follow the Speedtech path.... :(

David

David ,

I responded to your post in the Auto Forum . I spoke to Scotts wife tonight 9-04-2001 . Seems they have been having computer communication problems or something technical like that . They are truly a great company to work with both Scott and his wife are a delight to talk to . Please try to e-mail them again and give them a another chance . They said that they would check the forums tonight and respond to the post . Hope this helps .

Jerry

Hello Forum Members,

Evidently we are having more transmitting problems than we were aware. You can notify us at debself@mindspring.com or 1-888-537-9991 or 1-706-215-3325. Sorry for the inconvenience.

The Gold Contest is posted up to date. As soon as we reach 50 we draw antoher winner.

Our last posting was on the Bayoknife currently under production.

TiNives website is undergoing revision.

Distributor and customer orders are going out in a timely fashion. The only knife that has been held back is the second run of Double Actions because of design changes. We are glad to be shipping the D/A on Monday.

David, before you walk in another man's shoes you should know something about that man and his company. Obviously you are speaking with little knowledge.

It has never been a lack of interest just a lack of time in updating the forum. We are busy doing what we do--manufacturing knives and selling knives to distributors and individual customers. I will make an effort to update more often and I apologize for disappointing you guys.

Best Regards to All,
Scott Self

Hi Scott,
Thank's for taking the time to update us a little. I'm sure you have little if any free time to spare. It's good to see you here, although, when I started this thread, it wasn't aimed at you. It was aimed at all the TiNives fans. Most makers don't have the time to keep up with the forums, and rightfully so, they SHOULD be spending every waking minute making the knives we all love!:D It is up to us, the fans of the maker, to keep the forum alive! BUT, since you're here anyway, how about posting some pictures of your newest creatations?:D Give us something to talk about!

John

Originally posted by TiNives
Hello Forum Members,

David, before you walk in another man's shoes you should know something about that man and his company. Obviously you are speaking with little knowledge.

It has never been a lack of interest just a lack of time in updating the forum. We are busy doing what we do--manufacturing knives and selling knives to distributors and individual customers. I will make an effort to update more often and I apologize for disappointing you guys.

Best Regards to All,
Scott Self

I apologize for my comments but I really tried to e-mail you (your company) many times. I did not see any other chance how to get your attention - just to post here in this forum. I posted a few times as well but this is your fist post/reply after more than 2 months. I understand that you are busy manufacturing/selling knives but it was just too long for me. If I had a chance to call you the problem would have been solved long time ago.

David

Back