• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

17 Pairs of Small Stag (SOLD)

ea42

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Greetings folks! I have 17 pairs (now 21 pairs, see post #2 below) of stag handles for sale. They're small pieces measuring 2 3/4" long x 5/8" wide. One pair is yellow dyed. Selling for $30 which includes boxed shipping. First "I'll take it" gets it.

Eric

Stag For Sale.jpg

Last edited:
Quick update: I found a matching piece for that outlier plus another three pairs so there's now 21 pairs in the group - no change in the price, still $30 total with shipping.

Eric

Are the 2 3/4” long? Or is that the width and 5/8” is the thickness? I’ll take them if the 2 3/4” is the width and the 5/8 is the thickness.

Dominic they're 2 3/4" long x 5/8" wide (I just corrected that in the original post too). Good for a small pen knife or small jack with bolsters and caps. The thickness varies due to the shape of the stag but I'd say on just about all of them the average thickness at the ends is 1/4". There's some meat there to sand them down to your require thickness. The yellow one's a bit wider, around 3/4" wide but not quite as thick as the others on the ends.

Eric

Last edited:
Dominic they're 2 3/4" long x 5/8" wide. Good for a small pen knife or small jack with bolsters and caps. The thickness varies due to the shape of the stag but I'd say on just about all of them the average thickness at the ends is 1/4". There's some meat there to sand them down to your require thickness.

Eric

Thank you for the reply. I will pass. Good luck.

They're yours, send me an email with your addy and I'll shoot you the paypal info.

ealbers@hvc.rr.com

Eric

The stag is now sold.

Eric

Back