~

I've noticed that there isn't a "Specific" Forum for Vintage Fixed Blades and Folding Knives.....Particularly for Knives that are Pre 1980's and Older ~ I would like to see a Forum like this Created for the Community of People and Large Collecting Community of these Type Knives ~ 22 Years since Blade Forum has been up and running and Nothing like this ~ Unless I'm missing it somewhere ~ I would like to be able to post a knife for instance that is a Pre 1970's Case Fixed Blade but I do not want to list it amongst Rocky Soil where it isn't Appreciated due to the Typical Traffic that is Generated ~ Just a Forum Specifically for Old Vintage Knives Pre 1970's "Fixed and Folders" ~ That would be Nice to Have for Everyone ~ So my question is How does the Community get a Forum Created ~ ?
There's a thread called "Old Knives." It's usually the first or second thread on page one.

I reckon you need a web designer...money...sponsors....financial institution....accountant...la.gaaak...law..huuulllp....lawye....bleeeerkkchh!!! Lawyer..buullf huullff.....that type of stuff.

So my question is How does the Community get a Forum Created ~ ?

The proper method is to start a thread in Tech Support and see if there are enough like minded individuals who post in it to show the forum owner that this would be a good thing for him to do.

You might wish to make clear exactly what it is that you want.
I can't quite determine from your posts whether you want a discussion forum or an exchange forum created for vintage knives.

Back