Piranha X?

• Yay

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the X, no surprise I know. The Virus looks like half an X, so I was going to buy it, but after the skinny 21 I think X > Virus. The X is a really great compromise to me. It's not big, it's not small, it's just the right bowl of porridge. The blade shape is great, too. Pointy when you need it, but lots of belly.

Plus she's purdy too:

31BWGeN.jpg

I dig the blades on the x and the virus. I just can't have autos where I'm at.
F'*#en knife laws!

Solid American made knives!! Loved my Excalibur till it got nicked by somebody who was beginning a friendship with Bill W. and myself!! Needless to say neither are.around anymore!
Sold my mini bodyguard to a buddy!! Gave my Amazon to my brother in law!! Ive had a few and they are great

James

Lovin' it so far, absolutely love the blade shape,(reminds me of my TR3) a little side to side play but I can live with that.
Very snappy and ergos are good for me. As hard as it fires, spring tension on the blade when closing is fairly light.
ynGZjOD.jpg

O6fa38F.jpg

Last edited:
Do any of you guys have front to back play (lock rock) on your X’s?

My X has a little side to side, but no up and down play. My 21 has a little of both, but it's not bad in use.

Edit to add: also, with a plunge lock there's no danger from a little wiggle (unlike on a frame lock or liner lock were the wobble may cause the lock bar to slip free) where the tang hits the stop pin on one side and the lock pin on the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back