• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

1969 119 or The Elusive 119 YOU PICK ONLY ONE SOLD

Well taking other buck forum members advise, Up for sale either or but only one you choose I posted two 119's a 1969 as per the forum members and Joe H 2 line 119 in near mint condition as seen in pics, or as the members called it the elusive 119 from 1973 read blade pointing up all fees included with priority mail to Lower 48 States only, sorry want to keep in USA I will only sell one you choose, price starts at 175.00 and will fall 5.00 a day till one is gone and only one this is first knife of collection and a very hard choice but I will leave choice up to you Thanks Again for all the help
2linesheath001.jpg
buck1192liner026.jpg
This is the elusive 119
Buck1193Liner003.jpg
1st DAY PRICE DROP NOW 170.00***2nd DAY PRICE DROP NOW 165.00

Picture's of the 1973 SHEATH
17933linertheelusiveBuck001.jpg

17933linertheelusiveBuck003.jpg

17933linertheelusiveBuck002.jpg

PRICE DROP NOW 145.00 EITHER KNIFE YOUR CHOICE THANK YOU

Last edited:
Sorry hanging out by the fire, WEEKEND PRICE DROP 150.00 1st I take it with MODEL YEAR CHOOSES WHICH ONE I KEEP EITHER IS FINE AS STATED 1st KNIFE OF VAST COLLECTION NO WAY I COULD CHOOSE THANKS AGAIN TO ALLL FORUM MEMBERS FOR THE HELP WILL REPLY ON MONDAY AS CAMPING FOT THE WEEKEND||||||||||||||||||>

The 1969 two line would look nice in my collection. I'll buy it. New here and need to learn how to PM. Thanks

Just wanted to Thank all forum members and glad to see 1969 2 line knife go to a collector yes you can get more on evil-bay but money was not the subject it was having to let go of my first knife of a very vast collection and could not make the choice Thanks Again to one and all, DLE60 will be very happy as knife is as near mint as you can get

John, thanks very much. I know this was a tough one to part with. It will take a top position in my collection. Paypal on its way to you.

I have no intent to resell, so be assured that it went to a collector with the Buck Bug.

Thanks DLE60 glad you made the choice that I could not, with 300+ knives it is time to reduce and you got the first knife sold. Will send tracking info as soon as funds clear enjoy the knife, and now I have to start on the next Randall,Kent,Easler,Hackman,Kabar,Buck, not sure maybe I will let forum members choose what next all very nice all very hard to let go but to many knives for a nu to knives guy Thanks Again All Especially DLE60

AWESOME - absolutely AWESOME. Packaged perfecty and with extreme care. It's in good hands John. Thanks so much!

You are welcome and thanks for making a tough choice, USPS working pretty good and fast, Glad you are happy and knife arrived in good condition Thanks Again Dale

Back