• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

1974 -1980 2 Dot - 4 Pin - Buck 110 (REDUCED)

OMCHamlin

Gold Member
I moved to middle Tennessee last December and have decided to let a few of my knives go, so I'll have a thread here, Fixed Blades and in the Folders section.
I'm not interested in trades, prices do not include shipping or insurance, and I will ship to CONUS only, I am going old-school and accepting payment in the form of a USPS Money Order, or a personal check (held until cleared prior to shipping unless you have strong positive feedback). Or, I will also accept PP F&F ONLY, not in preparation to rip you off, but Joe Biden and his IRS and their 1099s can collectively KMA! Message me with any questions or if you need additional pics, thanks for looking!
As to shipping; I will charge a flat $8 to ship and insure a knife to you in CONUS, and if you want several, add a $1 for each additional knife. Shipping has become ridiculous, and I'll still lose $$$, but these need new homes.

Here is the one Buck 110 that I am selling, a 2 dot, 4 pin knife from the 70's I'll include a modern era Buck leather sheath with this one, the knife is in nice shape with no issues.
Asking $70 + S&I in CONUS

IMG_4853a.jpgIMG_4855.jpg

IMG_4857.jpg

Last edited:
Back