• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

1993 Large P Sebenza (complete)

gusnuts

Gold Member
For sale is a 1993 Large P Sebenza (clipless) complete with original box, birthcard, papers, tool, pouch, and lanyard. This amazing and very rare knife was lightly carried and used at some point in it's life (not by me). There are several faint hairline scratches and marks on the blade that can be seen at the right angle/lighting but nothing major or deep. The blade is in good condition for being 24 years old. I tried to capture them as best as I could in a few of the photos using indoor lighting which for some reason makes it easier to see them (they appear worse in the photos than they do in person). I will be happy to send a video via email if requested. It has a very high polished ATS-34 blade with satin flats and the unique thumbstud with hand filed jimping. The action is super smooth, it has a nice early lockup still, and the blade belly is still nearly full. This knife was sent to the CRK spa so the handles are now flawless. They touched up the edge to factory specs. The edge is nice and even and shaving sharp. I wanted to keep the knife as close to original as possible so they did not touch the washers or hardware as they are all still original. I would definitely not consider it lock stick but you can feel the lockbar disengage ever so slightly. It is very mild and not an issue for me and I am generally very picky about lockstick but for full disclosure I will point it out since this is a grail for many. This is a beautiful example of an early P Sebenza complete with all of the extras.

US sales only. The only trades I am interested in are listed below. Please PM me with any trade offers. Payment is expected in a timely manner after claiming the knife. Price is TRADED shipped to your door via USPS insured Priority Mail with signature confirmation.

Trade interests:
  • Mint/near mint CRK Annuals 2010 and older
  • River of fire Damascus Sebenza 21 or Mnandi
  • Plain Jane regular Sebenza with high contrast Damascus blade
  • Rare old nail nick Mnandis
  • Small Regular night sky
  • CGG Native American Regular
  • Steve Karroll knives
  • Jonas Iglesias knives
  • Jared Oeser knives
  • Richard Rogers MUT
3rtxJP4.jpg