1st Friday production newsletter is out!

A quick reminder for those who do not check their emails often, the Friday production newsletter is out! Some good information in there that might save a question or two!
A

I'm stoked!

Will the 4.1's available next week have the same %20 off discount similar to the 3.5's?

Last edited:
One more quick note. Ellie will away over the next couple of days for the Easter break. Guy will be in and out of the workshop doing general maintenance on production machinery, as well as catching up on some outstanding 3.5 orders from the last batch.

Just letting folks know in case they try call the shop or ask questions here. Things should return to normal mid next week.

This information was obtained via Facebook for those who do not use the social media platform.
A

One more quick note. Ellie will away over the next couple of days for the Easter break. Guy will be in and out of the workshop doing general maintenance on production machinery, as well as catching up on some outstanding 3.5 orders from the last batch.

Just letting folks know in case they try call the shop or ask questions here. Things should return to normal mid next week.

This information was obtained via Facebook for those who do not use the social media platform.
A

Cant wait to get my 3.5 in 20CV

Cant wait to get my 3.5 in 20CV

Yeah me too! I have to wait for my 3.5 starter though. I doubt it will be near the front of the line for new production. My money is on the 2.7's. Not because it will be the most popular but because the blades are much smaller. If the workshop takes a while to get used to the new in house production equipment, the smaller blades would make good practice and audition for the 12's.

Just speculation but its what I would do in the same situation.

Yeah me too! I have to wait for my 3.5 starter though. I doubt it will be near the front of the line for new production. My money is on the 2.7's. Not because it will be the most popular but because the blades are much smaller. If the workshop takes a while to get used to the new in house production equipment, the smaller blades would make good practice and audition for the 12's.

Just speculation but its what I would do in the same situation.

It sounded to me like Guy was going to have people vote with their starter purchases. Aside from the 12, because of the irregular stock thickness, I think he'll start with whichever model has the most starter buys. I thought I read that Ellie said the 4.7 or 5.1 had the most "votes" at her last count. I have absolutely no reason to want them to start production with the 4.1 or 4.7 ;)

It sounded to me like Guy was going to have people vote with their starter purchases. Aside from the 12, because of the irregular stock thickness, I think he'll start with whichever model has the most starter buys. I thought I read that Ellie said the 4.7 or 5.1 had the most "votes" at her last count. I have absolutely no reason to want them to start production with the 4.1 or 4.7 ;)

Yeah you are probably right. As long as folks stay happy. I am a bit long in the tooth so I do not mind waiting on my starters. If I had not invested in a couple of big 3V choppers prior to learning of Survive I would probably be in for a 12 and 7 on top of the others.

A

I'm back! Thanks for the back-up. I did manage to check in here a couple of times but didn't really have time to actually post anything. We will be caught up and back to normal in a couple of days.

Did I miss the 4.1's and 5's in the GSO series?!

No, you haven't missed them. They will likely be in stock later this week. We still need to QC the GSO-5 blades. We would also like to be more caught up on the GSO-3.5 orders that were placed several weeks ago before signing up for a lot more work.

No, you haven't missed them. They will likely be in stock later this week. We still need to QC the GSO-5 blades. We would also like to be more caught up on the GSO-3.5 orders that were placed several weeks ago before signing up for a lot more work.

Sounds great, thanks for the update!

Back