1st GAW for KREW MEMBERS ONLY

Hey nutoknives,
Any idea when this thing is gonna wrap up? :D

I think he is also giving folks time to become Krew members. The gaw is an incentive for folks to get involved, etc.

sorry guys and gals been busy and spending off time at funerals and wakes lately, and yes hoping for more KREW but will get this one wrapped up soon. Will try to get some photo's of the pre-production up shortly and still trying to finish up the club knives, hope all well with all and look forward to getting some photo's up this weekend

Sorry to hear that bro, hope all is well with you and yours. We'll be here, no worries. You just take care of your biz boss...

Very generous of you nutoknives, #39 here.

It would have to be a Becker Combat Utility
BK7Detail.png

sorry guys and gals been busy and spending off time at funerals and wakes lately, and yes hoping for more KREW but will get this one wrapped up soon. Will try to get some photo's of the pre-production up shortly and still trying to finish up the club knives, hope all well with all and look forward to getting some photo's up this weekend

Smoke and prayers going up. My condolences for your loss('s).

No worries nuto. Take care of your friends and family.

Sorry to hear it n2k. My condolences.

bump for aspiring future KREW members

Buuuump!

There's a few more Krew members that have joined recently that may not have seen this AWESOME giveaway. Jump on it peeps. Nuto wants to get to 49 then call it. We're at 41 so there's not many places left. I for one am super excited to see who wins this.

Nuto YOU ROCK BUDDY! Hope you're doing well..

I'm in on this! Just got my Krew number today #44! Thanks for hosting the giveaway!

Would love to try this one out (photo creds to Ka-Bar website)....

Ka-Bar/Becker BK7

Again, thanks for hosting the giveaway!

Last edited:
Back