• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

2 Busse Customs for 1 Busse

Solstice

Platinum Member
KNIVES HAVE BOTH BEEN WITHDRAWN AND WILL HEADING TO NEW OWNERS. THANK YOU FOR ANY INTEREST AND OFFERS.

Wanting To Trade:

Not one but 2 Busse BloodBathGanza Fusion Steel Hearts. Both are straight out of the Busse Custom Shop:

1) Fusion Steel Heart 0.320 inch thick satin finish blade Featuring G-Rex handle design with Black G-10 and Blue & Black G-10 handles.

2) Fusion Steel Heart 0.320 inch thick double cut blade with Black & Tan G-10 handles.

I’m looking to trade both knives for 1 mint LE HOFSH with any serial number. Currently this is the only knife that I’m willing to trade both of these knives for.

These knives should be shipped to me shortly. I hoping to receive them in 2 weeks … seriously, they both should be arriving sometime before the month of August is over. I’ll post here when they arrive.

Once trade agreement details are worked out I will shipped both knives USPS priority mail, insured with delivery confirmation. If anyone has any questions about the knives or needs more pictures please feel free to email me.

Please post here than email me. Thanks for looking.

Pictures are from those posted by Jerry during the Ganza. Once the knives arrive, I’ll post more.

BTT for another look at this amazing offer!!! :thumbup:

2 for 1 !!! :cool:

Back