• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

2 Drop point utility/EDC//////////Both Sold///////

Black/blue g-10 and satin finish 1/8 inch 1095
Overall 6" with 2 1/2 inch edge
Blade height is 15/16 inch
Leather sheath with belt loop
SOLD

Olive canvas micarta and satin 1/8th inch 1095
Overall length is 5 15/16 with 2 5/16 edge
Blade height is 1 1/32
Leather sheath with belt loop
sold

$105 each
free shipping to lower 48
international negotiable
paypal preferred

shrinked091000007-600x428.jpg

shrinked091000008-594x424.jpg

shrinked091000006-591x421.jpg

Last edited:
OK, I was just writing that I liked these knives, but wasn't going to get one. Scoped the specs on the one with the olive handled one again, and I'm hooked. PM inbound.

Buisiness transaction was flawless. Knife shipped very fast.

I really like the design of the knife, but I had some issues with the finish. The edge was a bit rough (coarse grit for final edge with the burr rolled), but easily cleaned up with 10 min on Spyderco sharpener. I removed surface rust from approx. 25% of the edges of the tang (except in deeper grooves - rougher than 200 grit finish) with 220 grit sandpaper. I also smoothed a few tiny rough spots on the edges/corners of the canvas micarta scales with 220 grit. There are four spots on the surface of the canvas micarta that are slightly rougher than the surrounding material. These are mild cosmetic imperfections; they appear to be slight concavities/irregularities on the surface that didn't get sanded when finishing the handle.

While the patterning on the sheath looked good; however the molding of the sheath to the knife subtracted from the overall appearance and from the patterning. The sheath looks a bit warped (reminds me of an LP that was left in a hot car). Some areas of eneven dye seem like they could have been easily avoided by a more even application or second coat. I must add that functionally, the sheath seems great - is a good fit, it seems sturdy, and retention of the knife is excellent.

To be clear, this is NOT a poorly done knife. I do like it overall. It just could be better with a little more attention paid to the finishing details.

Last edited:
Back