• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

2- DSKW Bushcrafters

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMT66

Gold Member
Only trades I'm interested in are a Fiddleback BushFinger or Turley Soldier River.
USPS MO or paypal. USA only.

Both handmade by Abe Elias of Diving Sparrow Knife Works. Original price's were $235 each. Asking $180 each.

DSKW -Georgia-Savannah Bushcrafter by Abe Elias
Fit and finish is excellent. Great for X-large hands or normal sized. Very secure in hand with Abe's well thought out handle.
Has a strong 3/16 spine that tapers down to a nice point for detail work. Used once on a day hike but you couldn't tell by looking at it.
Includes a right-hand, tooled leather, pouch-type belt sheath. Natural Canvas Micarta with black liners. Brass pins and lanyard tube.
(A2 Steel, liners and tooling are upgrades from Abe's base price)
Approximate specs: 3/16" (.187) thick at logo. 9 1/4" overall, 4" cutting edge, 5" handle. Original edge/never on a stone, very sharp.
$180 Withdrawn shipped insured.

By purchasing or trading for this/these knife/ knives or axe, the buyer represents that he or she is of legal age and that it will be used in a lawful manner. I assume no responsibility for any harm or injury resulting from the sale, trade, use or handling of any product purchased from me. It is the responsibility of the buyer, not the seller, to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws in regard to the possession, and or use, of any item purchased.
I reserve the right to refuse sale without explanation.

Last edited:
DSKW - Carolinian Bushcrafter by Abe Elias
Fit and finish is excellent. Great for X-large hands or normal sized. Very secure in hand with Abe's well thought out handle.
Has a strong 3/16 spine and drop point tip. Unused.
Includes a right-hand, tooled leather, pouch-type belt sheath. Natural Canvas Micarta with black liners. Brass pins and lanyard tube.
(A2 Steel, liners and tooling are upgrades from Abe's base price)
Approximate specs: 3/16" (.187) thick at logo. 9 1/4" overall, 4" cutting edge, 5" handle. Original edge/never on a stone, very sharp.
$180 SOLD shipped insured.

By purchasing or trading for this/these knife/ knives or axe, the buyer represents that he or she is of legal age and that it will be used in a lawful manner. I assume no responsibility for any harm or injury resulting from the sale, trade, use or handling of any product purchased from me. It is the responsibility of the buyer, not the seller, to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws in regard to the possession, and or use, of any item purchased.
I reserve the right to refuse sale without explanation.

Last edited:
Buy both and knock $40 off the total. (post edited)

The Carolinian is sold. Georgia-Savannah withdrawn.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back