2 low ride clips ordered (Paramilitary 2 and Mini-Griptilian)

Hello Stephen,

Very excited about my order for 2 of your low ride clips. Can I get a confirmation and shipment estimate for my web order. I sent the $66 payment via PayPal (ID # 70D29133WS076580K) right after I placed the order.

Thanks in advance,
Trevor

I tell everyone the same thing usually. It takes as long as it takes. Things move along in my shop and thats about the only way I can say for time. Allow up to three weeks is what I tell everyone to expect. Most all get there much sooner but shipping world wide first class some can take every bit of that at times. There is no tracking or anything like that. I ship first class and keep things to a bare minimum. Even packages are getting to Russia and Greece for me just fine this way. The only place I've ever had issue with is Canada. I see your payment and your order Trevor and thank you for it. I have you in line behind the others to get to in the order received.. Thanks for your interest in my work.

STR

How can I order a clip for my P2?

As Rycen pointed out I have a sticky post always somewhere with the other tacked posts here on page one of my forum. I also can refer you to the Oct. 2009 post on clips at the link to my blog in any post I make here. The menu right can be used once the page opens there on my blogger. Both these posts and my mini ti pry posts have a lot of info and pictures showing the colors titanium can be anodized. Thanks for asking and thanks rycen for filling in.

Back