2 new ones

Bailey Knives

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
The one with the curved blade is 5160 with sapele scales and homemade mosaic pins. The other one with the hamon is W1 clay coated with black walnut scales and homemade mosaic pins.

Let me know what ya think.

(I havent yet built my light tent, so the pics aren't great)

Very nice............That wave temper line is way cool! Can you shhot me an email offline on some pricing :D

Cerberus

I like them both. The designs are great and I especially like the pinwork on the first one and the great hamon on the second one. Also, I think the down-curved blade angle is hard to work into a design while making it still look good.

My only "issues" with the knives is entirely one of personal taste. I think some of the edges and details like the guard area, leading edge of the handle slabs etc. could be shaped a little better and more cleanly to flow in nicer with the cool lines of the blade. A bit hard to explain more... But these are only in my eyes and have nothing to do with functionality and overall - a successful bit of work ! Keep it coming ! Jason.

The straight one is phenominal. Could you shoot me an email with pricing as well?

thanks for your comments and interest. I have been spending most of my time in the shop making knives. Cant get enough. :p

I liked the straight one as well, that is why it is now on it's way to me! :D

Cerberus

Back