• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

2 NIB 303- price drop SOLD

Good Afternoon,

up for sale are a couple early in-house made 303. The first is from late 85 and is from the first run Buck made of these as the Camillus contract came to an end. The second is an 88 the last year of the “ BUCK” shield. these are both new in the box with all paperwork. Asking $55.00 for the ‘85 and $45 for the ‘88 or $90 for the pair shipped to your door.
Not looking for any trades as my collecting days are coming to an end.
Thanks for looking and feel free to ask any questions. I also listed a 307 in the traditional exchange. 1st I’ll take it gets it /them Please pm for PayPal info View attachment 1332827 View attachment 1332828

Last edited:
I am extremely interested in one from '85. I will PM you my email address for additional pictures.

My offer is still good :thumbsup:
Well I came here to withdraw these and just add them to the giveaway I’ve got going in the traditional forum but since we have already chatted I’ll go ahead and accept your offer. I’ll pm you my PayPal info.

Last edited:
Knives shipped this afternoon. Pm sent with tracking info. Positive feedback left.

Thanks again.

Back