• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

2-Osprey Knife & Tool and Stark Knives Damascus

Coach23

Gold Member
3 Great Knives from some very talented makers offered for sale today. All prices includes fees and Priority Shipping with $50 insurance included, but additional insurance can be bought at buyers request. I generally go with the first person to claim the knife and follow up with PM/email for payment details, but I do reserve the right to deal with whom I choose.
Email address--dswease(at)yahoo(dot)com Please PM or email any questions or offers to keep the thread clear for claiming a knife. Really only trade I'm looking for would be an Osprey Knife & Tool EDU or maybe a CRK Small Sebenza with cash going either way. Will give discount for buying more than one knife. Thanks everyone!
Osprey Knife & Tool Poon Tip Vildmark (New and Unused)-- Osage over Ruby Red G-10, 1/8 TT CPM154 Traded
I bought this directly from Chris, but haven't used it at all. Its an awesome knife that I just haven't had a chance to use. Only reason for selling is I just don't have the time to get out and use it.

Osprey Knife & Tool Mamushi W/JouFuu leather Pocket Sheath--3/32 (.102) TT CPM154 Natural Canvas Micarta Bolsters and Jade G-10 with red accent liners, OAL--8" Blade Length--3 7/8". This one slightly used, but still has original edge from Chris (only been stropped). It does come with pictured sheath. $275
2Ew4Vay.jpg

d7iqPZ8.jpg

eF4QdcV.jpg

uQqQDsn.jpg

uJ9AdfM.jpg

Stark Knives (Creations) Damascus Drop Point Hunter--5/32 Alabama Damascus and some awesome Tiffany Burberry resin/burl hybrid that pictures really do not do justice to its beauty. This one is Brand New exactly like I received it from the maker with Kydex sheath it came with. This is my one and only Damascus and just can't bring my self to use it, so up for sale it goes! $425 (Had to wait 6-8 weeks and paid $495)
li6Li1L.jpg

tCyxtYU.jpg

z5sUQA4.jpg

Additional pictures or short videos of all knives can be sent if requested, all you have to do is ask. Feel free to ask any questions!

Last edited:
Back