• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

2000-2003 Microtechs (Elites, DF)

Hi, I have some near mint Microtechs manufactured in the early 2000s available for sale today.

Please note that my price includes Paypal fees and USPS shipping.

dceeZtq.jpg

z2IHRqw.jpg

bWyNL5F.jpg

vj2iwmt.jpg

1.2002 Microtech Socom Elite Clip point Dark stonewashed plain edge. Includes Original Box/Paperwork. Never used or carried. 9/10
SOLD

2. 2001 Microtech Socom Elite Clip point stonewash plain edge. Includes original box, pouch, paperwork. Never used or carried 10/10
SOLD

ZF3I0UH.jpg

k7XgoT6.jpg

LCNLuEp.jpg

8rPC1zD.jpg

3. 2003 Microtech Dragonfly Stonewash Plain. Never used or flipped. Box, pouch, and paperwork included. 9/10
SOLD

Last edited:
Can you please tell the buyer then I would like to buy the 2002 socom make it worth is time .
Hi, very sorry. I sent him an invoice and it was basically a done deal before you commented here. I usually have it marked in my postings “ill take it” in the thread trumps all but I did not this time. I will bring it to his attention if he is not aware already.

Back