2003 calendar with Donna and one of my knives..

I finally got to make up a one page printable calendar for 2003.Here it is or it is on my website..
Hope you guys like it.
Bruce

2003calendardonnawhitedress.jpg

Bruce -

What are you doing to Donna? Haven't you read the thread about how COLD it is in the South? I get it! You're wishing it was summer, too! Glad to see you are back home, SAFE & SOUND!!! Nice calendar - best I've seen for 2003.

Not to worry guys this picture was taken during the summer:D
She is going to model for some new pictures tomorrow though.Luckily it is supposed to warm up some.
Bruce

Bruce,

That's great, it's fabulous that Donna is supportive of your custom knife making skills. Gal's like her are far and few between. Your photo layout is nice. Thanks for the eye candy (The Knife).
Jeff Pelz

You really love that girl, don't ya. I hope she realizes how fortunate she is to have someone so very proud of her. And, I am very sure she deserves all of your admirations. I enjoy the fact that you place her first. It is proper.

Roger

Yes Rlinger,I do love her more than anything else in this world,Knives included.I love that she is willing to model for the knives I make and yes I am very proud of her.The last 2 weeks away from her liked to have drove me crazy also,she said I couldn't be gone that long again herself.She said she was going nuts without me also.Guess it is a mutual love:D

Bummer that she has been in bed sick today so she couldn't model the knives I recieved on my trip and we had to cancel our dinner date out tonight without the girls.:( But she said maybe next weekend.

Yes she is my inspiration and joy in this world and I feel very fortunate to have meet her..

Bruce

And I shouldn't forget to mention that she is also my Best Friend in the whole world..

It is hard to believe that in March we will have been married 12 years,Seems like it was yesterday when I first met her.I think she gets better looking everyday
.Even though she thinks I am crazy and says she is getting fat (ya right)
Bruce

Bruce,
I thought the picture you took of me was going to be made into a calender now your telling me not. I get it, mine is just going in the post office.......Ray

Back