2004 Midwest Khuk Khonvention???

Just testing the waters on this one. Me and Nasty were talking about it, since he's in Ohio and I'm in Indy. I see a few others in the cantina now and again from Indy or Ohio, and other states not far away, like Illinois.

So, the short list is now:
Ferrous
Nasty

This probably wouldn't go down until around midsummer, so we've got time to plan. I might even be able to host at my place, 'cause I'm so dang hospitable!

Post if yer interested.

Thanks!

Keith

I might make a trip to Indy in late July or early August - if it doesn't conflict with vacation plans or other travel plans. At an earlier date - It would need to be over a weekend.

I only request that Nasty leave his spellchecker at home.

I am less than 2 hours from the western side of INDY.

Hey that might be kinda fun, Keith! I live down in the very tippy-toe of indiana, but my company's supplier is out of Indy. i get up that way quite a bit. Really, i think that i could make the trip if were anywhere in indiana, illinois, or Ohio.

Jake

Ferrous Wheel...once we get a list of possibles, it will be easy enough to find the geographic center and then we can work the date. After that, the actual location. I know we hav a group along the north shore of Ohio...:)

Originally posted by Nasty@Work
ps: Be prepared to bring yer IRON!

:D

If you pull them out of the dryer and hang them up fast enough, most clothes don't need ironing.
:)

Or bring a bearer ( yaks preferred, water buffalo OK as well, texas longhorns also appropriate, but a camel loaded with khuks... might raise some eyebrows.
:p ;) :D :D :D

Make it springtime (March/April) and somewhere in Ohio and I'll be there!

Looks like we're starting some tentative plans here. SOo, let's make a list of "will possibly entertain the idea of attending the Midwest 2004 khonvention" folks:

Ferrous
Nasty
arty
Steely_(Jake)Guns
Pen (if in Spring timeframe)
SemperFi
hollowdweller

Let's see who else pops in and shows interest, then we can pick geographical centers and issue coordinates and such:O;)

Keith

I'm in West Kentucky so put me down as a "possible maybe". :D A spring or summer meet sounds like fun and would give me a chance to do a trip on my bike.

Might look a little strange with K's hanging off the side running down the road though. :D

All right...another rider! You won't be the only one riding in then...and from western Kentucky to Dayton it's a sure bet we can meet somewhere and roll in together.

Any other riders up for a road trip to the Khonvention?

I'd be a maybe depending on when and where in OH.

I could probably bring some logs for a chopping competition.;)

Or maybe do it at a state park or wilderness area where everybody could camp and chop

I'm walking and I have to start saving money to rent a shopping cart. I guess I have to leave in a day or two.

just an idea part from the midwest....the blade show in June in Atlanta, if anyone is going it might be good for some forumites to hook up at the show

Bruise...I know a place here that has a whole bunch of carts for free right outside the store! :D

Azis...ya durned thread hijacker! ;)

What's El Paso, Tx from Indy....4 or 5 hour drive? Bruise, I've got plenty of shopping carts. What color do you want?

bt

Originally posted by hollowdweller
I could probably bring some logs for a chopping competition.;)

How about some targets for a throwing competition?

Bring your cheapies from Atlanta Cutlery! ;)

Back