2008 traditional forum knife commitment

Will you buy one?

• Yes I will buy one no matter what.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, if the price is right.

• No, I am unhappy with the choice. Material changes may sway me.

• Total voters
I put in a maybe. I missed out on the last two, and I'd love to get in on this one, but I'll have to see what the final price is before I can totally commit.

I have updated the list this morning. I will keep editing the first post to reflect the emil confirmations. Please check until you see you are confirmed.

From the list of confirmed folks with mailing information as of February 15th I will randomly select a person to recieve a Camillus camp knife from the cartridge series. C-4. Good Luck.

Sounds great. I'm in!

Thanks....

Glenn

I want to commit, but as we're planning a Grand Tour of Europe before a very big move this year, I have to go for maybe. :(

If the price is right I will be in. I marked that on the poll. Just a question, didnt we already get the forum knife though? The canittler? anyways, if the price is right count me in, email me at italianpsycho14@gmail.com

I'm in, info sent... but in Canada. As long as you ship, I'm cool.

RLR

I'm in and an email is headed your way but I need to ask you a favor, Ed. On the first two BFC knives, both Gus and Eric send my knives to Gig for "testing" before sending it on to me. Just once I would like to get a BFC knife without Gig's cooties all over it.

Bigger and better plans for your 2008 knife. You're in big trouble, Mister. :D

Check your email, address sent twice, spam filtered once, direct via gmail second time.
Thanks,
James

Back