2009Snody( (Old School) Warmonger

Snody

Maker of Fine Knives & Leather Goods
Thanks for visiting the Forum

New for 2009 SnodyKnives "Old School" Warmonger.

Warmonger...........

Thanks for looking

a095copy.jpg

Old School my A**. It may be a Warmonger and that would make it old school but next to that HK USP Tactical 45 in desert tan with the extended barrel (you can’t see it in that pic but believe me it’s there) and threads for a can. Well, if that’s old then someone get me a rocking chair. ;)

Seriously, the Wharncliffe is an under appreciated blade shape but has huge benefits for many application It can be fashioned with no point for a super cutter and or rescue tool or modified in any possible configuration for the task. Like this model, big time tip for whatever needs to be.....tipped. I’m a big fan of this style and Mike seems to understand it’s secret magical powers. The Jimping, right on the MONEY front and back.

Not just cool but functional to. Nice job!

Last edited:
Old School my A**. It may be a Warmonger and that would make it old school but next to that HK USP Tactical 45 in desert tan with the extended barrel (you can’t see it in that pic but believe me it’s there) and threads for a can. Well, if that’s old then someone get me a rocking chair. ;)

Seriously, the Wharncliffe is an under appreciated blade shape but has huge benefits for many application It can be fashioned with no point for a super cutter and or rescue tool or modified in any possible configuration for the task. Like this model, big time tip for whatever needs to be.....tipped. I’m a big fan of this style and Mike seems to understand it’s secret magical powers. The Jimping, right on the MONEY front and back.

Its not your first rodeo...is it..

Thanks for a very insightful post....

I really appreciate you taking time to put your thoughts into words.

Simply Great Post...

Have a great week and holler if we can help you with anything,,,

MOE$$

What he said! Wharnie is a great design, have not blessed myself with one of your blades yet Mike, but my Spyderco Marfione was a mean blade design, but not nearly as stunning as yours!

(It is now with a pretty young ladyfriend, as I try to supply all my close friends who don't have a good blade with one...which has cost me A LOT of money, but I have benefited with some good karma:D)

Anyway, drive on Mr. Snody! Keep up the damn fine work

(It is now with a pretty young ladyfriend, as I try to supply all my close friends who don't have a good blade with one...which has cost me A LOT of money, but I have benefited with some good karma:D)
That's weird because I do this to. You may forget the money you spend on the knife but the gift lasts forever. The fact that the knife in question is with a young lady "friend" makes it all the better. It gives the blade a history and a soul.

NICE.:thumbup:

Its not your first rodeo...is it..

Thanks for a very insightful post....

I really appreciate you taking time to put your thoughts into words.

Simply Great Post...

Have a great week and holler if we can help you with anything,,,

MOE$$
Gitty Up!

Just having some fun and showing off in the process.
Thanks for the kind words Mike.
C1

That's weird because I do this to. You may forget the money you spend on the knife but the gift lasts forever. The fact that the knife in question is with a young lady "friend" makes it all the better. It gives the blade a history and a soul.

NICE.:thumbup:

Thanks my friend. I try, most of the guys I know already pack knives and then some, but most of the girls I've been "friends" with, have a received a damn good edge-u-cation and gift to go along with it.

But I'm an equal opportunity giver, my buddy from New York just got an old Schempp designed Spyderco Kris for a birthday present...now if I can just teach him to sharpen it so I can work on my own damn knives.

Awesome design Mike:thumbup:

I love your wharncliff knives & really like the pointed pommel on this one.

BTW,What are the specs(steel,grind,dimentions)on this one?

I love your blades brother Mike. Congrats on the forum!

Hey....thank you my old friend...

You have been Supporting SnodyKnives and Spending that money for a long, long, long time......

Much Respect...

Thanks for your Continued Support..

Much Appreciated..

Have a fantastic weekend..

Get at me anytime..

Awesome design Mike:thumbup:

I love your wharncliff knives & really like the pointed pommel on this one.

BTW,What are the specs(steel,grind,dimentions)on this one?

Thanks G..

Much Appreciated.. I appreciate every post man..get this thing going...

This Warmonger was .312" thickness D2..about a Five inch blade featuring a spacious handle configuration.

The finish is called Pimp Stroke Satin.

Starting with the mirror polish before laying the satin handrubbed finish gives you that deep, rich. lustrious satin....aka Pimp Stroke Satin

Thanks again,,,

YESI very much like this,,,,,,,,,,,,,, $$REAL MONEY$$

Both ends all biznez,,,,,, thick,,,razor sharp,,,,, and Style!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .....a stunner..... even sweeter in the Damascus...:thumbup::thumbup:........ gimmi da keyssssssss !!!!!!,,,need ta take this biaatch 4 a ride :D

Last edited:
This is just sick Mike! The warnie with the high hollow grind and that swedge.....damn that is nasty. One of my favorite blade styles with some sweet grinds.

Back