2011 SHOT Show info for dealers and attendees

R.A.T.

Randall's Adventure & Training
While I realize this doesn't apply to many of the members of this forum since it is an industry show, I know we have several dealers and attendees that frequent the forum, so I wanted to post this up:

shot-prizes.jpg

We will also add a couple of Junglas and a LOT more Izulas to a couple of the days prize list.

To all ESEE dealers and distributors:

We will be taking orders at the 2011 SHOT Show in Las Vegas, January 18-21. Our booth # is 6110 in the Law Enforcement and Tactical Section. All orders taken at the SHOT show will be discounted 5% from your normal pricing. You must be present and place your order at the show to receive this show special. Please email patricia@eseeknives.com if you wish to take part in this show special and schedule a time to stop by and visit with us. We are looking forward to seeing you there!

Jeff Randall
Mike Perrin
P.O. Box 99
Gallant, AL 35972

TransEquatorial Solutions, Inc.
ESEE Knives ®
Randall's Adventure & Training ®

Oh, what a nice way to make all of us that will not be there jealous. Well, have fun!

That sounds great Jeff. Would only have you guys to see there and I know you will be busy as hell too.

Is it too late already to try to get in? DO we need an invite?

Right, anything in particular you, Mike or the Shotgunners would like from this side of the pond. I might be able to make it Thursday afternoon and Friday and then I'll be bored stiff until my plane takes off on Sunday.

All I need is a hotel room or a place to crash and I am good to go!

Last edited:
BTW: We got a place for you to crash.

Guess I need to book a new room for just myself.

I'm so glad you're coming over! I was about to jump and ask the mr if you could crash on our floor for a night but Jeff offered. Watch him though. He likes to cuddle (with boys)...... :confused:

Guess I need to book a new room for just myself.

I'm so glad you're coming over! I was about to jump and ask the mr if you could crash on our floor for a night but Jeff offered. Watch him though. He likes to cuddle (with boys)...... :confused:

I didn't realize that about the Mr.

LOL

Thanks guys, joke aside it is very generous of you to offer. I simply hope that not having a hotel reservation will be fine for the customs guys, they might assume I am never going back ...

LOL

Thanks guys, joke aside it is very generous of you to offer. I simply hope that not having a hotel reservation will be fine for the customs guys, they might assume I am never going back ...

We might keep you. :) I can send you my hotel reservation number if it's an issue. Tell them you're meeting us here and we're putting you up for the week.

Back