• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

2013 Forum Native, Dragonfly HAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale two discontinued Spydercos. Both of them are limited editions. All knives come with original boxes and papers.

1. 2013 Spyderco Forum Native5. C41GPGR5. S110V/dark green diamond cut G10. I am second owner, bought on ebay as new. I didn't find any signs of use or carry. Comes with original box. Pictures are to the best of my abilities, sorry. Discoloration on the blade is lighting. There is no any discoloration on actual blade

Asking $160.

2. Dragonfly HAP40 NIB.

The only trade I can be interested is "used in good shape" Caly3.5 ZDP189.
Please, no ridiculous offers.

I reserve the right to refuse to sale.

Prices include Shipping First class Mail with insurance within 50 US. I will accept US Postal Money Order or paypal (please, add 3.5%, if you pay with paypal or use "friends and family" option). I can take personal check, but will mail, after payment is cleared, which can take a few days.
International shipping to some countries can be discussed.

if you interested, please e-mail me to bh4904(at)sbcglobal(dot)net. I will be glad to answer your questions to the best of my abilities.
Thank you for interest in my knives.

Last edited:
Hey bh is the lock green on the orange pm2 this is Haris I am the one who was emailing you regarding the pm 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey bh is the lock green on the orange pm2 this is Haris I am the one who was emailing you regarding the pm 2 the pics I have received in email from you show white writing on the blade but the pic here shows green writing on blade ?

Harris that is probably due to lighting. On the DLC blade the letters are shiny and appear different depending on the lighting I believe.

Does this look green to you ? Compare the pics the im posting which was sent to me by the seller with pics he has posted here. I think the color is way off I don't think it's the lighting

I just want to know why it's green was there any modifications was this a spring run ?

1c84157bfb031a1ccb3d5478a706e659.png

Does this look green to you ? Compare the pics the im posting which was sent to me by the seller with pics he has posted here. I think the color is way off I don't think it's the lighting

I just want to know why it's green was there any modifications was this a spring run ?

All of the pictures have the green reflection, it's just the lighting.

Lol if you say so but if that's the case then the light should reflect the blade to be green as well. All I'm saying is I am or was interested in a orange pm2 but which one is being sold that's what I'm confused about and now I will withdraw from this interest

To be clear, I am not the seller, I'm just giving my unbiased opinion. All of the pictures have the green reflection on the polished parts of the knives, except for the edges. The edges are at a different angle and not picking up the reflection.

To be clear, I am not the seller, I'm just giving my unbiased opinion. All of the pictures have the green reflection on the polished parts of the knives, except for the edges. The edges are at a different angle and not picking up the reflection.
Skycool,
Thank you for explanation. Haris is just suspicious that this is fake. I have 90+ transactions with 100% positive feedback score. I already e-mail to him to get this knife somewhere, where he will be comfortable. I do not need unsatisfied buyers. He replied to me with question, if I have some other knife for sale. World is interesting place, full with interesting people :D
Roman

Sorry my friend didn't know it upseted you . However I don't have experience with this pm2 that you have all my concern was on why the color was different. Since all the fakes are going around I think it's a concern for anyone right now. Hope you don't take this personally either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back