2014 - Anything New?

Hello All!

Just wanted to start a new thread to kick off any new models or styles for 2014. I sure saw a lot of photos via the twitter from the Shot Show, but not a bunch of up close blades.

To Darrell:

I remember seeing some photos here and there about a smaller gunhammer that had at one point been dubbed the "mini-me". The style is great, and the idea is awesome because some folks just love the style and need a smaller one to be able to carry at work and such. But I gotta be honest man, I really don't want to tell anyone my knife is called a Mini-Me. LOL - just my 2 cents Compact...XS instead of XL.... anything but Mini Me.

Will the Ti framelocks with a "normal" steel (S30V - S35VN - 154CM) be a production thing? Something we could get into for a midtech price?
I hope this thread takes off and really gets some people talking. Maybe some talks about what you guys would like to see from HTM?

I'm very much looking forward to the 4" and framelock Gunhammers. My only complaint about the original was that the handle was too chunky and small for my tastes, and this seems to rectify both of those problems for me. When I have the money, I'm going to email Darrel to see if I can buy one of the 4" models since they're apparently in production, judging by his twitter/instagram.

I certainly like the idea of the framelock Gunnies. I wouldn't mind seeing those at HTM pricing. However, I'm still waiting on a bolt-action one.

Just to stir the pot a little, I can tell you Darrel and HTM have several new things planned for this year. Some are very close to being ready. I can't give a time frame other than, should be Blade at the latest. Just depends on how things move.

Just to stir the pot a little, I can tell you Darrel and HTM have several new things planned for this year. Some are very close to being ready. I can't give a time frame other than, should be Blade at the latest. Just depends on how things move.

I like pot-stirring. Keeps the soup hot!

Back