2017 nice One Piece Multitools

I thought if you have some time to kill, interest in OPT or new gadgets this video might be for you. I do not sell, promote or advertise any of these, just a vid I wanted to share with you!

Which did you like the most?
I liked num. 6 and the BAT Coin

I've seen the first little pliers thing before and think it's sort of cool, but they're all pretty gimmicky and ridiculous.
There's no excuse for a newly designed tool to have a cap lifter incorporated into it. Every one of these types of gadgets are the same, they'll open a bottle , turn a screw or two , and will be better than nothing to open a box though they advertise it as though it'll replace a real knife.
I think it's pretty much going to be hipsters and millennials who but this crap.

I'd probably buy the first one...mainly for the cool factor.
Those 'card' tools....no interest.
The bike tool looks really good too.
Thanks for posting!
Joe

To open most beers you need a bottle opener(unless you like damaging your counter tops). While I'm not a habitual drinker, I still use a bottle opener on a regular basis. I'm sure there's a lot of people that use them even more than I do.

I've seen the first little pliers thing before and think it's sort of cool, but they're all pretty gimmicky and ridiculous.
There's no excuse for a newly designed tool to have a cap lifter incorporated into it. Every one of these types of gadgets are the same, they'll open a bottle , turn a screw or two , and will be better than nothing to open a box though they advertise it as though it'll replace a real knife.
I think it's pretty much going to be hipsters and millennials who but this crap.

Yeah, I gotta agree with this!:thumbsup:

It's like they're trying to invent a better mousetrap to get money from people with more money than common sense. As far as opening a beer, the crown caps are such soft material, darn near anything will bend up the edge so it can be popped off with a thumb. House key, small screw driver tool for a Vic classic or Quattro, or even a spoon or the corner of a P-38.

Waste of time and money.

Bottle openers are unnecessary...until they aren't. I like my beer. The beer I like comes in bottles without screw off caps. Sealed caps protect the flavor better than twist offs. I don't leave my house without my Beer Scout...plus my Leatherman Rebar...and I have a Gerber Shard on my keychain. I really like having a bottle opener on me. I enjoy drinking and making craft beer. I don't even ironically have handlebar mustache, sport a long beard, or wear flannel in a mostly urban setting.

Depending on when you define the cut off date of the Gen X/Millennial generations, at 36 I could very well be considered a "front line" Millennial. I have always considered myself more in line with Gen X as while I did hit my adult stride post 2K, I was shaped quite a bit by the 1980's popular culture and the music/economy of the 1990s.

That said, it's probably not the best idea to discount the newest generation when it comes to what sells. Gen M is no longer just the group of kids buying the toys. They are now full fledged adults buying durable goods, homes, and investments. There have been studies that they are actually MORE into traditional goods of higher quality than Gen X. Most of that probably has to do with so much plastic throw-away garbage we bought in the 1970s and 80s as well as a lot of younger people being put in a situation where launching into the job market has been really, really tough so quality is important when it comes to purchases.

So, while it may have been popular to lump the younger folks into freshly piled special little snowflakes, I think it's important to recognize that this new generation is the driving force of our economy. Not to mention the generation that has been saddled with massive debt as well as bravely serving in wartime (I remember when I was younger in the 90's that going into the service was just a way to get your college paid for).

It's these younger folks that are driving the popularity of such old school things as vinyl records, traditional shaving, and film-based photography. What was old "outdated" tech when I was a kid has been revitalized by this younger generation and preserved. Ya know, like traditional knives and the like;)

But I digress...

In short, I won't own a tool that won't pop a top. Different strokes for different folks:)

Bottle openers are unnecessary...until they aren't. I like my beer. The beer I like comes in bottles without screw off caps. Sealed caps protect the flavor better than twist offs. I don't leave my house without my Beer Scout...plus my Leatherman Rebar...and I have a Gerber Shard on my keychain. I really like having a bottle opener on me. I enjoy drinking and making craft beer. I don't even ironically have handlebar mustache, sport a long beard, or wear flannel in a mostly urban setting.

Depending on when you define the cut off date of the Gen X/Millennial generations, at 36 I could very well be considered a "front line" Millennial. I have always considered myself more in line with Gen X as while I did hit my adult stride post 2K, I was shaped quite a bit by the 1980's popular culture and the music/economy of the 1990s.

That said, it's probably not the best idea to discount the newest generation when it comes to what sells. Gen M is no longer just the group of kids buying the toys. They are now full fledged adults buying durable goods, homes, and investments. There have been studies that they are actually MORE into traditional goods of higher quality than Gen X. Most of that probably has to do with so much plastic throw-away garbage we bought in the 1970s and 80s as well as a lot of younger people being put in a situation where launching into the job market has been really, really tough so quality is important when it comes to purchases.

So, while it may have been popular to lump the younger folks into freshly piled special little snowflakes, I think it's important to recognize that this new generation is the driving force of our economy. Not to mention the generation that has been saddled with massive debt as well as bravely serving in wartime (I remember when I was younger in the 90's that going into the service was just a way to get your college paid for).

It's these younger folks that are driving the popularity of such old school things as vinyl records, traditional shaving, and film-based photography. What was old "outdated" tech when I was a kid has been revitalized by this younger generation and preserved. Ya know, like traditional knives and the like;)

But I digress...

In short, I won't own a tool that won't pop a top. Different strokes for different folks:)
Hey, I'm only 22 so it's not a generational thing at all.
I have just noticed that millennials seem more likely to buy into gimmicks over the time proven, Because the love of new technology and search for the latest and greatest.
My problem with this stuff is that it's really gimmicky, and the inventors are playing it up to be much more than they really are.
They're just a bunch of keychain sized doohickeys ( minus the bike tool kit ) that can perform a few basic tasks in a pinch, But they try to make them out to be legitimate pocket tool kit when they're really just better than nothing.

I never have and never will drink so I can't appreciate always having a way to open bottles, but putting a cap lifter wherever possible will always seem ridiculous to me because I know there are tons of easy ways people can open bottles without one.
So many times do they put a bottle opener where something else that possibly everyone could use should go. not everyone wants a bottle opener so it shouldn't be incorporated into everything.

Actually the tool that isolates the bike chain is honestly kinda brilliant-if you ride enough to use it. Being able to take off yer inner tube easily is nice as well. $.02
Thanks, Neal

Back