2018 Forum Knife -- First Step in the Ordering Process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in. Thanks SKblades and BF for the opportunity.

Question for knarfeng knarfeng , if after a while we decide to sell the knife, what are rules and restrictions? I ask because after a while of use with the 2017 barlow I decided it wasn't for me and sold it on the forum. It stayed with a forum member which I think is a good thing and I don't think I made a profit but I know I saw plenty that were new go for above the sale price, given there was the pre-order price and a "I missed out on the original sale" higher price tag.

Being a 2-blade I'm more likely to enjoy it's use but as an occasionally fickle knife owner I wanted to see your thoughts as I would prefer not to leave a bad taste is someone's mouth.

I’m ridiculously riding the wave to another great forum knife..in to win...

I'll take it:D
I'm in
Thanks to all who put this together :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Saw this posted in the Buck Forum....

Me too!

I hope this buying opportunity brings more folks to visit SK Blades and their offerings in the future!

I'm in for 2, soon as the ordering process starts. I have a bunch of personal stuff going on, what with a death in the family yesterday and my wife in the hospital after totaling her car the day before. But I'll look when I get a few minutes, and order when I see the ordering thread.

Edited to add: I don't know if I have 30 posts total in the last 30 days. I read "traditionals" daily but I don't post much. Right now I'm too busy to care, frankly. I either can or I can't.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back