2018 KA-BAR Catalog

YEAAAHH!! Thank you KA-BAR!!! :)

Beautiful work, by the way, on the catalogue.

I wish that Kabar would still post their Catalogues to Australian residents.:(

If you go to the Kabar website and click on the Request Catalog link when that page comes up, you can click on the catalog icon to the right of the instructions and download a PDF version. That's what I did.

Love the classics, Ka-Bar! Any chance of a 1271 and/or a D2 Extreme without serrations and leather handles? I'd buy either/both like that in a heartbeat. Thanks

A plain edge 1271 out of d2 with a leather handle and sheath would be just amazing. Just sayin, Ka-Bar.

I do not own a 1271 because i hate serrations on knife, and i do not like the handle material. I like how leather handles look and feel.

Agreed--I don't need the serrations and the leather would give it the classic Ka-Bar look and feel.

I liked the 1271 enough to live with the serrations. I just bought one last month. I guess on a fighting knife they aren't bad. A drawing slash would leave a jagged wound. Plus the rounded serrations aren't that bad to maintain.

However, I too would jump at the chance to own a plain edge. The stacked leather would just be beautiful gravy;)

Our 2018 catalog is now available. You can view or download at KA-BAR.com. We have many new and exciting products coming out this year and they will be announced as they are released in keeping with KA-BAR tradition so stay tuned for updates.

Direct Link:
https://www.kabar.com/media/KABAR-2018-Catalog.pdf
Question for you- I have a copy of the 2017 catalog, and just downloaded the 2018 version (some nice new entries in there, btw). Now, I just picked up a Zombie Killer Death Dagger and KaBar doesn't seem to acknowledge this knife in their literature. I also notice that it doesn't have the hooked pommel like the other models. What's the story behind the Death Dagger? Seems to be the "black sheep" of the Zombie Killer line.

Back