Jarrett Fleming

Hey everyone I hope you're all having a fantastic new year! I just wanted to drop by and say I know I haven't been as active lately here on my forum and that's probably not going to change. Unfortunately bladeforums seems to get less and less traffic as time passes. I first noticed it when the forum was updated (maybe just a coincidence), but anyways I'm still around! I do most of my posting on instagram these days. Please follow me on there if you have an account.

If anyone needs to contact me you can email me at jsfleming15@yahoo.com, send me a message on instagram, give me a call/text, or message me here on bladeforums I still visit the site daily. I just won't be posting here much anymore, specifically my subforum.

On a side note I did just post a batch for sale in the for sale by maker section of the forum. Go check them out!

Here's to an awesome 2019
clinking-beer-mugs_1f37b.png

Hey everyone I hope you're all having a fantastic new year! I just wanted to drop by and say I know I haven't been as active lately here on my forum and that's probably not going to change. Unfortunately bladeforums seems to get less and less traffic as time passes. I first noticed it when the forum was updated (maybe just a coincidence), but anyways I'm still around! I do most of my posting on instagram these days. Please follow me on there if you have an account.

If anyone needs to contact me you can email me at jsfleming15@yahoo.com, send me a message on instagram, give me a call/text, or message me here on bladeforums I still visit the site daily. I just won't be posting here much anymore, specifically my subforum.

On a side note I did just post a batch for sale in the for sale by maker section of the forum. Go check them out!

Here's to an awesome 2019
clinking-beer-mugs_1f37b.png
Got it! Nice collections you are having. :)

Back