2020 May New Products

Hi, Guys:

Here are the upcoming 2020 May new products. Photos and links to follow.

WE:
All New:
2003 - Mini Buster

New Styles:
918 - Aeterna

Civivi:
All New:
C2004 - Mini Bullmastiff

C2005 - Dogma

New Styles:
C803DS - Praxis with Damascus blade

Accessories:
A-01D - Green/Black paracord lanyard with stylized WE logo black bead

A-01D - Black paracord lanyard with stylized WE logo silver bead

A-02D Lanyard Bead with stylized WE logo (black)

A-02E Lanyard Bead with stylized WE logo (silver)

2003 - Mini Buster

Specs:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7bnd29444m8n3sk/Specifications-WE-2003_Mini Buster.xlsx?dl=0
Photo Archive:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ja2v7hvpsyhnpll/AAAGhYzilvYhQG_T_0a6afG1a?dl=0

8JjeQQT.jpg

Last edited:
Man I can’t wait to get one of these. It has a very intricate design yet very useful. Let the countdown begin. I wonder if they’ll let us know which day exactly dealers will have these available? Tough decision between the two. All plain titanium with that stonewash/bead blast blade or the dlc with the bronze accents.

Hi, DHUGGIS28:

The exact days these will be in dealer inventory is going to be hard to predict. That depends on a variety of factors, the biggest of which will be the shipping services that is a little on a wild swing these days.

Tha
Hi, DHUGGIS28:

The exact days these will be in dealer inventory is going to be hard to predict. That depends on a variety of factors, the biggest of which will be the shipping services that is a little on a wild swing these days.
Thanks for the reply. I preordered the regular titanium version yesterday so now it’s just a waiting game. I at least won’t have to worry about securing one. I can’t wait. Gonna be counting down the days haha

Hi, Anthony:

Approximately mid-June for dealers to receive inventory.

I'm glad to hear this. I bought a Massdrop Gent around the same time that the Elementum came out so I passed. Now I really wish I had both and I've been out of luck! :eek:

The Dogma looks like a nice little knife, but the G10 has no appeal to me. Throw some wood on there, or a bolstered micarta (like the Rustic Gent), and it would be difficult to resist.

Hi, DHUGGIS28:

Any closer on a date for the mini buster yet?

Back