2021 Legacy Series

normally they only make so many and when gone they're gone. this year they said they were gonna make them for the whole year.

Would have been interested...had the clip been reversible. :mad:
you southpaws always complaining.:p:D:D

kidding, I'm a southpaw shooter so I'm in the same boat on firearms and feel your pain.

I have a lefty stag arms ar15, cause I thought I'd like it. anyways....... once after a buddy ranting and raving about southpaws complaining about right hand guns.......I let him shoot it and the brass flying across his face shut him up real fast. im used to it, and weirdly prefer right handed guns and controls, cause I learned on them. funny what ya get used to.

you southpaws always complaining.:p:D:D

kidding, I'm a southpaw shooter so I'm in the same boat on firearms and feel your pain.

I have a lefty stag arms ar15, cause I thought I'd like it. anyways....... once after a buddy ranting and raving about southpaws complaining about right hand guns.......I let him shoot it and the brass flying across his face shut him up real fast. im used to it, and weirdly prefer right handed guns and controls, cause I learned on them. funny what ya get used to.

I'm a lefty in everything except for Frisbee, (and don't really know why throwing a Frisbee is the exception) and shooting. I am a lefty, but right eye dominant, so shoot righty. Our son is the opposite, a righty, but left eye dominant, so he learned to shoot pistol lefty.

Budgeting for the 110...
0110CFSLE1-B.jpg

and the 124...
0124BRSLE-B.jpg

Back