2021 OKCA Show

waverave

Collector of Tortoise Shell
Platinum Member
I'm hesitant...yet hopeful to start talking 2021 OKCA show. It was quite a shock when the whole pandemic shut things down earlier this year but I would never have imagined that I would still be wondering, ~8 months later, if OKCA show was going to happen in 2021!
I am really hoping things get to a point where we can all meet again next April. I'm going to book a room to boost the spirits and start the mental process :)
Anyone planning to attend? Is everyone still tentative? Not much we can do I suppose except make tentative plans and wait to see how things unfold. If the show does go on...I'm sure it will be one to remember :thumbsup:
2021_Flyer.jpg

I live about an hour away so if it gets cancelled again, it impacts me less than others - other than missing out on seeing a lot of the fine folks here. I will be attending unless it gets cancelled. Missing this year was unpleasant, yet understandable - hopefully we are in a good place next year and this event can carry on as normal.

I have a 7 - 8 hour drive south, well worth it!! I can only hope I can drag my old bones there next year!! It'd be nice to visit a steady stream of old friends!!;) This pandemic is getting old, but necessary of course!:(

I sure hope to see you all there. I mean, it is a ten minute drive for me, so I will be there if it happens. Fingers crossed for a vaccine. I am really miss socializing with everyone.

Duncan and I missed out last year due to the pandemic and if the stars align it would be great if it is a go for 2021, unfortunately even if not cancelled it won't be till 2022 that Duncan and I will make the trek:)

I’ve still yet been able to attend, but I would really like to try next year. No excuses really since I’m somewhat close(Seattle). I bet it’s a great show!

Just saw the SHOT Show has been cancelled...the first event of the year. I need to prepare myself for the reality of OKCA being cancelled again. I wonder if they would consider having it outdoors?

Well I just sent off my request for the same table, so who knows?

Just saw the SHOT Show has been cancelled...the first event of the year. I need to prepare myself for the reality of OKCA being cancelled again. I wonder if they would consider having it outdoors?
Ever been in Oregon in April? Its about a 50/50 chance it would be pouring down rain for 3 days straight. Mid July just maybe.

It has rained every year I've attended. I still go when I can. From Seattle we just float down.

I'm just gonna sit here and hope that somehow things are back to normal come OKCA Show time, because I really miss seeing everyone.

Back