2022 Bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Mike!
That Saunter is intriguing.

And I like that ironwood / brass 212.
Congrats to those that already have the ironwood BOTM's, it looks as tho you have the beginnings of a nice collection.

Hay Mike,

Where is the Legacy LE knives? Looks like I'm going to be in the doghouse for sure in 2022!

JB

Thanks, Mike. Amazing preview!

And I'm so grateful they have finally fixed/redesigned the pocket clips for the pro slim series. Outstanding!

Hay Mike,

Where is the Legacy LE knives? Looks like I'm going to be in the doghouse for sure in 2022!

JB
What is there to buy? A couple?

I'm suprised Buck doesn't notice how much product sells if you change it. How many Phenolic and 420HC knives can a person have. They don't exactly wear out. Give reason for people to buy another model but with upgraded materials or colors.

I just seen this Mike..Thank you! Except for the limited runs of the Take apart 112 the new Ranger Sport is the first aluminum frame 112 and absolutely first on my list of the new 112's to get! If I'm REALLY lucky I will find sample/prototypes of the new 112's this year or at least odd in some way. I'm going to go back in this thread for a closer look but I did not notice a drop point 112 but hope springs eternal Buck will give us that choice next year. There is no doubt in my mind 2022 will find me in Buck 'Jail' at least once and probably 2 or 3 times..

What is there to buy? A couple?

I'm suprised Buck doesn't notice how much product sells if you change it. How many Phenolic and 420HC knives can a person have. They don't exactly wear out. Give reason for people to buy another model but with upgraded materials or colors.
I hear you Mike. I like some of the 110/112s just to have (I sure don't need them). If that is all there is for the 2022 Limited Edition knives they now call Legacy Knives then I'd have to say Buck has fallen asleep at the wheel and decided not to give the collector any real Legacy knives that would become an item to pass down as there is not one item on those pages that is not just a user type knife IMHO. Maybe that is the direction the new leadership is taking the company in. If that's the case I'll just keep buying the older stuff off the secondary market and not buy anymore of the new stuff.

It seems that Buck is reaching out to customers who want some modern amenities with their classic knives. Some people would consider a 110 if it were lighter, came with a pocket clip and thumb stud or was assembled with screws. In my opinion, these variations of the 110 and 112 are overdue by 30 years. I hope that Buck does well in a lucrative area of the knife market.

How many Phenolic and 420HC knives can a person have. They don't exactly wear out.

Good point. I saw a few knives here that made me want to go shake my piggy bank to see if I can afford a new toy. Then I decided that I'll have to wait until I wear out my 110 before I can say I need a new knife.

Hot diggity damn. Sign me up for the sport models.

I had a feeling the legacy 110 was a test bed for a future model, and I'm tickled pink I was right.

I love the slims, but was really hoping for something with a clip but with the more hand-filling grip of the classics.

I'm actually giddy.

Looks like there's nothing for me coming out, but I'm sure lots of people are going to be pretty excited.

As always I can be glad there are lots of past Bucks to interest me.

I'm excited to see the 212 in something other than 420HC buy am bummed they aren't updating he Vanguard much at all. I should have snatched one in 5160 while I had the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back