2022 Spring Collab - Good Knife Co.

David Mary

pass the mustard - after you cut it
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Chad ( bikerector bikerector ), started the Good Knife Co. with a vision to do good things with good knives. Chad creates practical, unique and highly functional designs, and uses some of the proceeds to help veterans. Sounds like good things so far. And he invested early in my knife making; I surely would not have come what little distance I have so far in this august craft without his faith and support. So he has done a lot of good for me too. And now I'm very pleased to have been given another opportunity to serve him and our cutlery community yet again with this run of ten AEB-L Michigan Utility Knives, fifteen 24/7s, and a couple of Bush Buddies.

Michigan Utility Knife
IMG_6200.JPG
IMG_6201.JPG
IMG_6197.JPG
IMG_6196.JPG

24/7
IMG_6182.JPG
IMG_6181.JPG
IMG_6177.JPG

Bush Buddy
IMG_6170.JPG
IMG_6171.JPG

Chad ( bikerector bikerector ), started the Good Knife Co. with a vision to do good things with good knives. Chad creates practical, unique and highly functional designs, and uses some of the proceeds to help veterans. Sounds like good things so far. And he invested early in my knife making; I surely would not have come what little distance I have so far in this august craft without his faith and support. So he has done a lot of good for me too. And now I'm very pleased to have been given another opportunity to serve him and our cutlery community yet again with this run of ten AEB-L Michigan Utility Knives, fifteen 24/7s, and a couple of Bush Buddies.

Michigan Utility Knife
View attachment 1803414
View attachment 1803413
View attachment 1803415
View attachment 1803416

24/7
View attachment 1803417
View attachment 1803418
View attachment 1803419

Bush Buddy
View attachment 1803421
View attachment 1803420
David, I have four of your knives and have seen another two of them. You do excellent work. You don’t give yourself enough credit, although I get that humility is your thing. I totally see why Chad has you making the GKC knives. You guys are a great team!

One of those MUK's is mine. I've got a buddy making a custom leather sheath for it. I'll be quite proud to add another of your fine knives to my collection.

Back