• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

2023 Annual Small Sebenza 31 Stunning Sapele Mahogany and Polished Magnacut Blade - $OLD

Initialconditions

Gold Member
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS: I WILL NOT EMAIL YOU REQUESTING PAYMENT.
I WILL ONLY BE REPLYING TO PM'S YOU HAVE SENT ME.
IF YOU CLAIM AN ITEM THEN RECEIVE AN EMAIL FROM SOMEONE CLAIMING TO BE ME... ITS A SCAM!

Prices include fully-insured shipping to ConUS only.
I accept paypal FnF (no notes) or Venmo (no notes).
"I'll take it" in thread trumps PMs.
PM with offers or questions.
Prompt payment is expected and appreciated after claiming (unless agreed upon BEFOREHAND).

Trades: none at this time, thanks

My feedback rating is 100% positive on over 100 transactions here on BF. I'm also 100% positive on nearly 500 eBay transactions (username there is jkdedc)
*This is my hobby, for enjoyment purposes. As such, I reserve the right to decline selling/trading with whomever. (IE no feedback or negative feedback).*

2023 Annual Small Sebenza 31 Stunning Sapele Mahogany and Polished Magnacut Blade - $OLD
Pics and Video
2nd Owner, Sold to me as BNIB and I see no evidence to the contrary. Comes in original box.
These 2023 annuals are some of the most stunning knives ever produced by CRK. But I'm actively working to move the collection to consist entirely of users, so one's that are too nice to carry, need to go.
I am a complete edge snob, so I did sent it back to CRK for an improved bevel. Bevel came back looking much better, as shown in photos. That said, it does have a very minor mark/blemish on the blade that is only visible at a certain angle, and you really have to be looking for it. I've included two videos, one of the blade itself so you can see how it looks for yourself, as well as a photo of the blade and the same photo magnified with the mark circled (looks like two extremely faint parallel lines). All told I have about $1k if not more into this one, but I'm looking to recoup some funds, so I've priced it to move. Price is firm.

Last edited:
Back