212 Ranger

No I bought the last two they had in stock. 8’s constantly appear in my life so I was not surprised when I opened the first one and it was 88. Then was surprised when the second was consecutive. I’ll probably save them for my sons. These two Ruger 1911’s have consecutive numbers are theirs too.

view

Last edited:
No I bought the last two they had in stock. 8’s constantly appear in my life so I was not surprised when I opened the first one and it was 88. Then was surprised when the second was consecutive. I’ll probably save them for my sons. These two Ruger 1911’s have consecutive numbers are theirs too.

View attachment 1158746
Nice. Good looking pistols.

Thanks for the kind words guys. They are Roosevelt elk grips. I did not even know what a Roosevelt elk was. Native to the Pacific North West and named after Teddy Roosevelt. To honor him for his contribution to our Nations parks.

View attachment 1158746
Very nice pistols one for each hand

Sweet knife Mak. Those turned out great and the icing on the cake is u got the numbers matching you were asking about.

Those are very nice. They seem to have more taper in the handles than the others I’ve seen. Maybe it’s an illusion.

They definitely look like they have a pretty good taper. Look how small the butt cap (I guess that's what we call it) is.

I buy a lot of knives because of you folk. Constantly showing cool stuff I just gotta have.

Your not gonna get me to start buying knives in pairs!

My wife barely tolerates it now.
Knives in stereo. Heck I remember the whole quadra-phonic thing.....
.......Fours?

Really cool stuff tho guys. I love it!

I buy a lot of knives because of you folk. Constantly showing cool stuff I just gotta have.

Your not gonna get me to start buying knives in pairs!

My wife barely tolerates it now.
Knives in stereo. Heck I remember the whole quadra-phonic thing.....
.......Fours?

Really cool stuff tho guys. I love it!

ya ain't alone on that.

bad enough all these great bucks being shown then thrown in a gorgeous pair of 1911s with elk grips....like eveleds.......makes it even harder to keep the wallet in my pocket.:)

Back