• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

25# Little Giant Power Hammer

For sale is a 25# Little Giant Power Hammer that is in great shape. It was built on 2/22/1922 and I bought it about 6 or 7 years ago and it has been sitting idle in my shop for about 4 years.

I rebuilt the hammer when I bought it. I replaced the main spring, up graded the horizontal toggle arm assemblies so both sides are adjustable and had new drawing and flattening dies made out of S7 tool steel. I also completely torn down the hammer, cleaned, repainted, and built it back up again before I put it into use.

There is a 2hp motor included in the sale, but it is 3 phase.

Original babbit bearings have plenty of wear left in them.

This is the style of hammer that has the drive pulley in the center of the drive shaft not on the aft end.

This hammer should work as well for you as it did for me. It really moves some steel.

Hammer located in SW Michigan, and it is the buyer's responsibility to arrange for pick up and or shipping.

SOLD!!!

Please feel free to ask any questions or send me a Private Message with offers.

LG_Hammer.jpg

Last edited:
Feel free to make me a reasonable offer. The selling price is negotiable.

Last edited:
Well, I couldn't bring myself to take her to the scrap yard ;) That would be a terrible end for such a nice running hammer.

She is still up for sale with a reduced asking price and feel free to send me a reasonable offer or any questions you might have.

Thanks for looking.

Price reduced, don't forget you can also send me a private message with reasonable offers.

Thanks again-
Sean

Would you be willing to crate it if I could arrange for a frieght company to come pick it up ?

It's a very good looking hammer, too bad I am living in CA right now so I couldn't pick it up.

Would you be willing to crate it if I could arrange for a frieght company to come pick it up ?

Thanks for the interest.

I think I could do that for you. I am not much of a carpenter, but I am sure I could figure something out.

For sale is a 25# Little Giant Power Hammer that is in great shape. It was built on 2/22/1922 and I bought it about 6 or 7 years ago and it has been sitting idle in my shop for about 4 years.

I rebuilt the hammer when I bought it. I replaced the main spring, up graded the horizontal toggle arm assemblies so both sides are adjustable and had new drawing and flattening dies made out of S7 tool steel. I also completely torn down the hammer, cleaned, repainted, and built it back up again before I put it into use.

There is a 2hp motor included in the sale, but it is 3 phase.

Original babbit bearings have plenty of wear left in them.

This is the style of hammer that has the drive pulley in the center of the drive shaft not on the aft end.

This hammer should work as well for you as it did for me. It really moves some steel.

Hammer located in SW Michigan, and it is the buyer's responsibility to arrange for pick up and or shipping.

Asking $2750 O.B.O.

Please feel free to ask any questions or send me a Private Message with offers.

LG_Hammer.jpg
Hey...want to know if this power hammer is still available? Rick

Man if I only had more money, more space and wasn't so bloody far away. I guess that's three strikes, darn!

That's a good looking Little Giant.

Folks, these little hammers do make quick work at forging. Fun too!

Back